A few years back, while vacuum cleaners were just beginning to gain traction as one of the viable, must-have tools in the home, especially for home cleaning, the vacuum cleaners in that period were rather heavy, difficult to move around or use.
Not many families could afford them, and even those who were able to afford them found a whole different complexity to their everyday use. Years down the line, technology has significantly advanced from what was applicable then. Vacuum cleaners these days are much easier to use, easy to lift up and move around and they come in varying shapes, sizes, and colors, making the home cleaning process significantly enjoyable and stress-free.
The Tineco Pure One S12 is one such brand of vacuum cleaner and this review intends to give a detailed look at this particular vacuum cleaner.
- 1 Overall Performance
- 2 Tineco Pure One S12 is for you if:
- 3 Tineco Pure One S12 Accessories
- 4 Tineco Pure One S12 review: Features
- 5 Tineco Pure One S12 Pros
- 6 FAQS
- 6.1 How long can the vacuum cleaner take to fully charge?
- 6.2 What is the warranty plan and coverage?
- 6.3 Is the Tineco Pure One S12 a cordless vacuum cleaner?
- 6.4 Is the Tineco Pure One S12 vacuum cleaner useful for carpet and hardwood floor cleaning?
- 6.5 What about the wall-mounted docket?
- 6.6 When is it best to clean the filter?
- 6.7 How do I go about keeping the device safe and in good condition when not in use for an extended period of time?
- 7 At This Point, Do You Think The Tineco Pure One S12 Is For You?
The Tineco Pure One S12 is without a shadow of a doubt among the next generation of vacuum cleaners. It is one in a line of four sophisticated and versatile cordless vacuum cleaners released into the market not long ago. With the features it comes with, it’s no wonder that it is capable of being put to use in cleaning any floor surface ranging from concrete floor or hardwood floor, carpet or rugs, etc.
Two key features of this vacuum cleaner are the multitasker power brush and the auto setting that makes it easy to be adapted to various ranges of use.
It comes fitted with a digital screen that helps the user to monitor the dirt level, keep track of the battery level and generally ensure the vacuum cleaner is in good working condition at all times by alerting the users to a possible clogging of the cleaner by dust particles.
Grandly, it comes fitted with a WiFi connection and some apps. This gives a whole new level and meaning to vacuum cleaners. Another key feature is the dirt capacity level. The dirt compartment in the cleaner is 20 oz and this is a decent capacity.
Emptying the dirt compartment is pretty easy and without hassles. The suction power of this vacuum cleaner is at maximum, able to suck up even the most stubborn of dirt.
The auto setting ensures that you are in control and able to maximize battery consumption so as to better achieve a good cleaning session per time.
Tineco Pure One S12 is for you if:
- You have A Large Area to Vacuum. Tineco Pure One S12 has the capacity to handle a large volume of work since it’s cordless and built with a strong battery.
- You Prefer little noise as possible during your cleaning session. Tineco Pure One S12 is equipped with the Smart Noise Optimization feature. this reduced noise level drastically and makes cleaning sessions quieter.
- You want a simple, easy, and stress-free cleaning. This smart vacuum cleaner features an auto mode, Wi-Fi connectivity, and a LED display with which you get to receive updates. There are other useful accessories like a mini power brush, hair tool, and many more.
Tineco Pure One S12 is not for you if:
- You have hardwood: Without a doubt, Tineco Pure One S12 did a great job on the hardwood. However, if this is the bulk of floors in your home, you will not be impressed.
- You are Prone to Allergy: Tineco Pure One S12 picks up the tiniest pieces of dirt and dust. As a result, emptying them could be tricky.
Tineco Pure One S12 Accessories
The tools and accessories that come with the s12 vacuum vary. However, for a standard model, here are the important attachments:
- Soft dusting brush: this is a brush that comes with soft bristles with which you can clean off delicate objects like electronics. You can also use it to dust shelves.
- Crevice Nozzle: This helps clean tight spots and corners
- Hair tool: This helps get rid of hair tangles from the vacuum part like a brush
- Filter Cleaning Tool: This is a simple pre-motor cleaning tool that helps prevent clogging of the filter thereby maintaining vacuum suction.
- 2-in-1 dusting brush: this is a wide brush that can help clean surfaces like couch and rugs.
- Multi-angle folding tube: It is retractable hence you can reach and clean high and low places.
Other accessories are:
- An extra lithium-ion battery
- An extra pre-filter
- A charging dock: wall mounted
The charging dock mounts are mounted on the wall and charge both batteries simultaneously. You also get to use it to store the vacuum attachment.
Tineco Pure One S12 review: Features
Tineco Pure One S12 is a cordless vacuum cleaner. It can be used handheld, featuring a wand, a cleaning head, as well as a dust bin, and an in-hand motor.
The parts can be easily assembled and disassembled. Consequently, you get to connect the vacuum in various ways, making it possible to use the Tineco Pure One S12 as a handheld unit, and also as a stick.
This vacuum cleaner comes at a rating of 150 AW. This is a decent level of suction ideal to handle your home cleaning. It will do an excellent job of cleaning hard floors and most carpets without leaving behind dirt.
The cordless stick of this vacuum is equipped with a strong motor which gives a steady flow of air while the energized brush roll gathers the debris. The auto suction function is part of the many outstanding features of the Tineco Pure One S12. It can adjust its suction accordingly on sensing dirt without human effort.
Tineco Pure One S12 vacuum cleaner is powered by two strong 21.6 V lithium-ion batteries. You will charge the cleaner for an average of 3 and a half hours under normal conditions. This is the norm for most cleaners. The S12+ and S12 models are powered by 2500mAh batteries. With this, the cleaner will have an average of 100 minutes of run time when running at the lowest speed without any attachment.
You might, however, have lower runtime with the M models in the series, S12 M and S12 M Lite specifically. With 2000 mAh batteries, you will have an 80 minute cleaning time. This is sufficient to take care of your cleaning needs. However, running at maximum power for long might not give a run time up to 80 minutes.
The dirt compartment of the Tineco Pure One vacuum is 0.6 Liters (20 oz). This is the same capacity for all models in the series. It is enough to provide an uninterrupted cleaning time always, except your home has pet hairs to clean. This is the bin capacity of many cordless vacuums which works well for the average home.
Emptying the bin is also pretty easy. You can open it downward by simply touching a button. Since this is a 2-in-1, the S12 comes with a dustbin design alongside an in-hand motor. This means that you can easily convert the unit to a handheld vacuum.
Tineco Pure One S12 vacuum cleaner stands out as it can capture the tiniest speck of dust. It comes equipped with a mesh-type pre-motor filter that traps the debris. The post-motor filter, on the other hand, uses a HEPA filtration system. This makes it safe for use at home as there is no risk of secondary pollution. With this, anyone can use the S12 vacuum, including people with allergies. There is a sealed body that traps allergens. This makes the component safe for pretty sensible users.
The S12 vacuum cleaner is equipped with Tineco’s innovative Smart Noise Optimization system which enables the device to run quietly. Running at a noise level as low as 71 dB(A), you can vacuum your house without disturbing neighbors or people in the house. It does not give a completely silent operation as you can still hear it. But it is impressive, compared to the traditional vacuum cleaners.
Tineco Pure One S12 Pros
This review will not be complete without talking about the pro and cons of this incredible vacuum cleaner
- Light and portable with a superb cleaning power
- The unit automatically adjusts suction depending on the dirt level. This also conserves power.
- Users can maneuver the equipment to clean corners and contours
- The presence of smart functions makes the vacuum very effective
- A powerful filtration system that prevents allergies
- HEPA filtration works against secondary pollution
- Works perfectly without much noise/disturbance
- A vacuum can work as a handheld device making it pretty versatile
- Almost 2-hour runtime, which is enough to handle various rooms at a go
- Varieties of attachment are all aimed at increasing the vacuum’s effectiveness.
- It is not budget-friendly but you can be certain that the high price is worth it, considering the various cleaning comforts available.
- Battery power can limit your ability to clean bigger house
- Users complain of dirt stuck in the vacuum’s dust bin.
Size & Dimensions
This unit is slim and compact, lightweight, and comes at a weight of 6.6 pounds. Using and storing away is quite easy. Being light in weight, and cleaning for a longer period will not cause fatigue. In dimensions, it measures 10x6x47 inches in all. In addition to that, it can fit perfectly under furniture due to its compact size. Also, S12 comes with a charger that acts as a wall mount. This makes it easier to store.
Tineco Pure One S12 vacuum cleaner comes with a 2-year limited warranty. This is the standard warranty period offered by many manufacturers. However, bear in mind that the warranty only covers damages that arise due to the manufacturer’s error. Damages during use or normal wear and tear are not covered by the warranty.
How long can the vacuum cleaner take to fully charge?
Answer: When just newly purchased, it is important to charge the device fully before usage. The first charging could take from 3hrs to 4hrs. Subsequent charging will also last that long.
What is the warranty plan and coverage?
Answer: There is a two-year warranty period for every of the Tineco Pure One S12 vacuum cleaners purchased from an authorized dealer. This warranty period covers the whole unit.
Is the Tineco Pure One S12 a cordless vacuum cleaner?
Answer: Yes, it is. Unlike most of the older vacuum cleaners that need a cord plugged into a nearby socket to power them, the Tineco Pure One S12 is cordless, rather it uses batteries with a capacity of 2500 mAh.
The advantage of this cordless innovation with the Tineco Pure One S12 and others similar to it is the ease of use and its ability to cover a much wider area without the restriction that cords impose, as with older vacuum cleaners.
Is the Tineco Pure One S12 vacuum cleaner useful for carpet and hardwood floor cleaning?
Answer: Yes. The Tineco Pure One S12 vacuum cleaner model comes equipped with the Direct-drive LED multitasker brush which helps enhance the cleaning efficiency and is hence suitable for cleaning on carpet and hardwood floors.
What about the wall-mounted docket?
Answer: This is important and useful because the device can not stand alone and hence there is a need to mount it on the docket when not in use or when charging. This will help protect the integrity of the device while also ensuring it avoids undue damages.
When is it best to clean the filter?
Answer: Usually, cleaning the filter should be done after every use but that might seem like a whole lot of work. So the best time to clean the filter is when you notice that the suction power has become low indicating a blockage restricting the flow of air through the channel. Also, when the air channel is blocked, the notification icon will blink on the digital screen, alerting you to the need to clean the filter.
How do I go about keeping the device safe and in good condition when not in use for an extended period of time?
Answer: If you don’t plan on using the device for a long time, you can keep the device safe and in good condition by ensuring regular charging of the battery and keeping it at a minimum of 50%. Also, ensure to keep the device is kept in a cool and dry place.
At This Point, Do You Think The Tineco Pure One S12 Is For You?
Tineco Pure One S12 is a smart vacuum cleaner with modern, classic, and innovative features. The Tineco app makes it superb with access to state-of-the-art tech and abundant accessories. Accessories like soft dust brushes, crevice tools, hair tools, and filter cleaning tools make cleaning pretty easy.
It is compact and lightweight, making it a convenient, comfortable, and versatile unit. Long-lasting and powerful, it does a superb job of cleaning your wood floor, tile, and carpet. This is the best tool to handle stairs, couches, and pieces of furniture.
All in all, the Tineco Pure One S12 vacuum is worth buying. It is easy to use, makes vacuuming easy, and comes as a real help to people that loathe vacuuming. Click here to buy on Amazon